20120209

Stormy weather


Here's my four winter necessaries. Such skinsavers, 
especially now when there's so cold outside. Water is just the 
best treatment for chapped skin, therefore my first cure is 
to drink. A lot.

I have quite dry skin, and even more during winter so I use 
Almond oil to rub into my scalp before taking a shower, and on arms 
and legs afterwards. I even use it while shaving my legs. Good bye 
red spots. My skin feels just as smooth as ever.

The best boost for my face is definitely the skin hydrating
booster from Dermalogica. It's a quite expensive alternative but
long lasting and the best friend to my face. Hello lustre and 
bye bye gloomy and grey. 

Elisabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream is quite well-known 
but no less important to bring up. It's perfect for dry lips and 
spots who needs instant healing. Thanks' Elisabeth.

I'm working working working today and tomorrow 
but at Saturday me and sis are going out to shake our legs at 
a great gig! I'm soo looking forward to it.

Bye bye birdie

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar