20120226

For the summer

Last summer

I've had a really busy week. We've registrated our company 
and baught the domain for our website now. Feels huge! 

I'm meeting Evin at tuesday who'll help us make the 
logotype. Afterwords at 7 pm, there's an event with a kids
fashion show by Nova Star, Rockefella, Blingo, Me&I and 
Vossatassar. There will also be bubbles in the glass 
and of course a goodie bag.

I have two tickets so if someone (who also has a blog 
and a kid/kids/one on the way) would like to join, let me 
know!

It feels like spring today and I'm soo longing for summer, 
green grass and barefoot little feet running around.

1 kommentar:

  1. Äntligen kom en uppdatering ;) Va kul att det går framåt med företaget! Om du vill ha sällis på torsdag, så följer jag gärna med. Bara att höra av dig i så fall! Kram/ Johanna

    SvaraRadera