20120202

See the sun

Yesterdays'. Knitted sweater - H&M, scarf - Kappahl, jeans - Cheap Monday.
The blouse and coat are second hand.

I've been quite busy for the last couple of days. Todays meeting 
with Nancy was awesome! I love hanging with her and our meetings are 
more like pep-talks which gives me lots of energy to put into the work.
We've made a plan for the first months now so I'm excited about getting
to it again.

The dream is really starting to progress and next week we'll 
try to finish the business plan. Another thing going on next week is 
Stockholm Fashion Week so we'll be there for some sneak peaking as well. 
I'll give you more updates later to night but now it's time for some 
tea and the last pieces of apple pie. 

Have a nice day!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar