20120206

Fool


We've had a warm and comfy weekend in Linköping in all 
aspects. I really enjoy their company. We were only outside once, 
when we went down town, as I've told you, for some shopping and a 
fika but otherwise we stayed in, eating lots of goodies, talking 
about life and playing with A.

When we got home yesterday we had a welcome visit
by Arvid and Louise and they had bought a pretty body for A. 
She seemed thankful but I believe she loved the giftwrap even more. 
After they had gone I left home as well, for a lovely Vietnamese dinner 
at Söder with my friend Sofia. SO lovely to meet her, as always!

This week is jam packed with all kinds of activities which 
feels like a perfect distraction (my life is just a bit upside down 
right now and I'm in a situation I've a hard time imagine myself being in) 
we'll have some friends over for dinner, I'll finish the business plan 
tomorrow (instead) and we'll hang around Fashion Week as 
I've told you. It will be great. 

You can download the Stockholm Fashion Week app at 
App Store and I'll post this weeks playlist later today.
 Just so you know!

Have a nice afternoon

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar