20120127

The worrying kind

My former teacher Hans Lif exhibit his collection "Covers" at Fridhemsplan.
A cuddles in her wagon sack from 7.am.

Today something that never should happen, did. My baby girl fell 
out of her wagon, I hadn't heard from F during the whole day and 
was rushing home to see if anything had happened to him. I feel so 
terrible and have a huge somach-ache. It feels like it's my fault for 
worrying about F instead of having my full attention directed at A. 
I blame some of it on my bad genes, of the worrying kind.

She got a scratch mark at her chin but otherwise she's fine. My
lovely little girl, I don't want anything bad happening to you, ever! 
Not even a scratch. She really loved the bath time though, my sweet 
love! The thing was that I had manage to take F's mobile with me 
and therefore he couldn't be reached. So stupid. 

I hate days like this, fortunately my whole family's here now 
and we've enjoyed a three course dinner and had a fun evening. 
As a consolation for earlier today.

Have a nice Friday night!

1 kommentar:

  1. Anonym28.1.12

    Nämen, lilla plutten. Men Fanny det är sånt som händer, men förstår hur du känner. Så kände jag när Alfons armbåge gick ur led. Kramar från oss / Johanna

    SvaraRadera