20120114

On the road again'


I took these pics' on the road to my parents who live two hours away. I just 
love going there and especially the car trip, which gives me time to think. 
Brood about things that I want to do but haven't had time for or, more likely, 
put my back into. A few days ago my friend Nancy said that it's not as much 
the goal as the road there that's important. Very thoughtful I must say. 

I have hopes and dreams as everyone else I know but this year I dare myself 
to actually do something about them. This blog is meant to inspire you but 
mostly myself to cope with all the challenges that I hope this year will 
bring. So I'd love it if you'd like to follow me here and observe my makes 
and mistakes. Feel free to pep talk, make suggestions or criticize.

Have a nice Saturday!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar