20120125

Welcome to the jungle

Todays'. Tights and tee - Gina Tricot, letters - Panduro,
cardigans' and bracelet - second hand.

I got stuck in the household today. We started to clean up the bedroom then 
washed and folded some clothes. We've had our hands full with A (our daughter) 
aswell, she's kind of (read VERY) kranky because she's not allowed to suckle at 
daytime any more. Poor thing. I have a hard time giving it up too but 
hopefully she's not our last baby.

All this got in the way for the things I'd planned to do. But that's okay, 
some days are just less productive than others. There's one thing I accomplished 
today though. I've signed up for a course in gesture drawing. Yeey! 

Now I'll continue the crochet that I started to work on yesterday. It's a pair 
of slippers for our lovely friends little baby who's expected any day now.

See you!

1 kommentar:

  1. I have very much enjoyed looking through your blog Fanny, lovely to meet you! :)

    SvaraRadera