20120122

The sword and the pen

Todays'. Tee - frk, cardigan - COS, necklace - a christmas gift from my sister,
LOVE it and her!

I've been fighting with the end of my story for hours now and I just don't 
seem to get it spot on. It's probably one of those things that need time to fall 
into place. But I'm impatient as usual and wants to proceed right away. 

You see, I've always been like this. Kind of restless. But during this very 
last year I've actually started to accept two facts: Some things just has to take 
some time and others may not turn out exactly as I've imagined. Or both 
but that's life and I have to deal with it to develop!

Have a nice week-end.

The best habit for a fresh start to the next:
I make the bed, take a shower and shave my legs. Just love crawling into bed
with legs like silk and the smell of fresh laundrey. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar