20120129

Flowers in the morning

Blouse - Sisters, watch - TISSOT. Cardigan and shawl is second hand. 

I was longing for mixed prints when I woke up this morning.
The fashion during the 80's and 90's was so experimenting but
I hate how lots of the clothes from back then fits, not that
flattering I must say. Like the balloon-pants that everyone put 
on their kids back then. It's almost scary how ugly they were. 

Otherwise we've a lot to learn from those centuries. To dare!
Bye bye winter and black & white and hello springtime, pastels 
and mixed patterns. Looking forward to it! To force my self out
of the black clothes I almost always put on.

We did, by the way, find some goodies at the shopping trip
yesterday and I also have an upcoming (very exciting) meeting,

share you later!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar